Manufacturer's Free Lifetime Warranty
All Thorsten jewelry is made to the highest standards using quality materials and expert craftsmanship. Our products are guaranteed to be free of defects. Any jewelry that fails to meet our standards of excellence will be replaced under our warranty. If your ring cracks or breaks from accidental damage, it will also be replaced under our warranty terms. To request warranty work on a Thorsten ring you purchased at The Rutile Ltd, simply contact The Rutile Ltd. They will work with Thorsten to get your ring replaced if there is a confirmed defect or size exchange. If your ring style is no longer being manufactured, a similar style may be substituted. Any third-party alterations to the ring, except for engraving, will void the warranty. Thorsten will replace the ring only. Custom rings are non-refundable. If a warranty claim needs to be made on a custom ring, Thorsten will charge the custom fee. Any engraving or custom work will have to be redone, at the customer's expense.
Thorsten rings can only be returned within 45 days in new condition. All rings returned with signs of wear will incur a 20% refurbishing fee. All ring returns must be approved before being sent in, please contact The Rutile Ltd first. Any rings sent to The Rutile or Thorsten will be sent back if not approved with an accompanying a return authorization. Please adhere to all safety instructions and insure your ring when you send it back for any reason. We do not cover any loss or damages during shipment, as we have no control over the ring until it is received. Please note that any Customs Taxes accrued through shipping are the sole responsibility of the recipient. There is a 20% warranty fee for metal rings exchanged after 45 days.
The warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches, as rings are scratch resistant, not scratch-proof. The warranty strictly covers the ring, not the inlay. Inlay damage is considered normal wear and tear. Please be aware that some inlays are exposed and could be more prone to damage. Stones that happen to fall out throughout the lifetime of the ring are not covered. There is a fee to replace any lost or damaged stones. All alternative metal rings are refundable within 45 days of the date shipped. Refunds do not cover engravings, custom fees, or shipping.
All shipping expenses incurred for any warranty work is the responsibility of the customer.
Lifetime Sizing Warranty
Due to the hardness of alternative metals, they cannot be resized like traditional gold or platinum rings. Therefore, if your finger size changes, you will need a brand new ring in a different size. Thorsten will exchange your ring for a different size for as long as you own the ring. Simply contact The Rutile Ltd to arrange a size exchange. Thorsten will only replace the ring with a different size, not a different style. Any engraving or custom work will have to be redone at the customer's expense. Warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches, as rings are scratch-resistant, not scratch-proof. Thorsten is not responsible for any sentimental value of the original jewelry.
Shipping fees to and from Thorsten are the consumer's responsibility.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
- Alterations to the ring, excluding engraving, will void the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover re-applying the engraving, only the replacement of the ring.
- Shipping fees to and from Thorsten for size exchanges and returns are the responsibility of the consumer.
- Thorsten is not responsible for the sentimental or intrinsic value of the original ring.
- The ring can only be replaced for the exact same style and width.
- Thorsten may substitute a similar style in case a certain ring style has been discontinued.
Need to Exchange Your Ring for a new size?
Customers receive free exchanges for life, you just need to pay for the shipping to and from Thorsten.
- Choose and pay for the shipping speed below that you would like Thorsten to return the ring to you. This transaction is paying for the shipping from Thorsten to you in your new size. If you have an engraving that you would like applied to the new ring size, please add that to your cart as well.
- TheRutile.com will send you a return authorization form within 3 business days. If you have an engraving on the ring, we will confirm this on the return authorization form.
- Print off the return authorization form, write in the new size you would like and sign the form.
- Package the ring without the Thorsten ring box and the return authorization form and mail it to the address on the return authorization form. You may choose any mailing service (USPS, UPS, FedEx, et cetera), but it is suggested that you insure the ring for the original amount you paid for the ring. Many customers choose the USPS flat rate boxes and add insurance as needed.
- We suggest that you email firstname.lastname@example.org the tracking number and we will inform Thorsten that your ring is on the way for exchange.
- Once Thorsten receives your ring for exchange, they usually send the new size ring out the next day. You will receive a tracking number from TheRutile.com once your new ring ships.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to let us know. We're always happy to help.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.
We're here to help.